Med Device在线客座专家文章为行业当局提供了有关新兴趋势，挑战，技术和最佳实践的看法和见解。有兴趣的贡献者应提交他们的问题，摘要，大纲或已完成的草稿to the editorfor consideration.
By delivering valuable information and ideas to Med Device Online readers, industry insiders bring increased visibility and credibility to themselves, their organizations, and issues of importance to them. Guest expert articles provide contributors with unique branding and thought-leadership opportunities via:
- Prominent placement of all articles on the Med Device Online home page
- Article exposure through multiple social media channels
- A dedicated author landing page, which highlights the author's bio, contact information, and published articles
- Potential cross-promotion to other relevant websites (and their e-newsletters) in the Life Science Connect network
客人expert articles should address a significant trend or issue of interest to Med Device Online readers, and should provide information that our readers will find useful/actionable. Articles should offer a thoughtful — even provocative — take on the chosen theme, and can combine opinion with fact-based observation and information. Possible angles include:
- 讨论行业中热门话题，趋势或发展的重要性 - 一种引起了很多兴奋，关注和/或混乱的意义。
- Point to an emerging topic or issue that hasn’t yet garnered much attention or had much impact. Make a case for why readers should pay early attention to it and possibly start preparing for its eventual impact.
Authors are typically subject matter experts from companies, associations, consulting and analyst firms, academia, or other organizations.
- Author cannot have marketing, business development, or public relations related titles.
- A brief author bio and headshot should be included with any guest expert article submission. The bio should not include excessive or promotional (e.g., "a leading provider...") description of the company, but it may include contact information (email, LinkedIn, etc.).
Articles should be submitted in editable Microsoft Word format, with the language set to American English.
Graphic elements photos, illustrations, charts, graphs, etc.) may be included. However, the author will be responsible for securing copyright permission to use any images that are not their (or their firm's) own work. Company logos or images bearing company logos will not be accepted. Images ideally should be submitted in JPEG, GIF, or PNG format, and may be embedded in Word docs. The author should indicate where each image should appear within the text, and provide captions for all images.
Articles should be original and exclusive to Med Device Online (and other websites in our network). They should not have run in any print or online publication previously, in any form. They also should not be slated to run in any other publications or online sources.
- Articles should not promote, either directly or indirectly, a company or product or service.
- References should be called out in text using superscript numerals (1, 2, 3, etc.) and cited at the end of the article in a dedicated References section. Do not use Word's reference or footnote features.
- The editorial team reserves the right to accept or reject any article submitted.
- All accepted articles and accompanying bios will be edited for style, clarity, spelling/grammar, and accuracy. However, the author is responsible for all statements in his or her work.
We have a rolling submission schedule and do not use a traditional editorial calendar, so we can work with authors to set mutually agreeable submission deadlines.
有兴趣的贡献者应提交他们的问题，摘要，大纲或已完成的草稿to the editorfor consideration.